Free Download Manager is a lightweight, powerful and easy-to-use application. It is designed for downloading files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. Free Download Manager makes it possible to avoid many problems related to downloading: Connection instability.
When the downloading process is interrupted you don't need to start from the beginning again. Free Download Manager can resume broken downloads from the point of their interruption, saving your time, nerves and money. Some servers do not support download resuming, but Free Download Manager will warn you about it allowing you to decide on downloading. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
Connection speed. Free Download Manager splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously, allowing you to use any type of connection at the maximum available speed.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you: to organize downloaded files by their type, placing them in predefined folders; to schedule a list of downloads, allowing you to start and pause downloading files at the set time; to start several downloads at once and set the priority of each one; to adjust traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time; to download whole web pages or even whole web sites with HTML Spider. You can adjust HTML Spider to download the files with specified extensions only.
- Current version: 3.9.2 Beta
- Release date: 2013-03-02
- Download Free Download Manager for Windows RT
- How will ARM support impact Windows 10?
- Report: Microsoft Surface Phone Prototype Runs Snapdragon 835, Supports x86 Apps
- Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is released
- Microsoft tests auto-updates to Windows RT 8.1
- Windows RT Tablets, x86 applications and Windows Server Remote Desktop Services. A better together Microsoft Experience