This morning, the Raspberry Pi Foundation announced availability of their new board—the Raspberry Pi 3. We’re excited to have Windows 10 support the new board via a new Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview update available for download today. The new Raspberry Pi 3 board is available now in the Microsoft Store online.
Optimized for connected things and smaller devices with or without a display, Windows 10 IoT Core brings the power of Windows, including enterprise grade security and servicing, automatic updates through Windows Update when connected to the Internet and the rich Universal Windows Platform (UWP) APIs that give apps easy control over system management features.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3
- Microsoft updates Windows 10 IoT Core and releases it for commercial development
- Microsoft Launches Windows 10 Preview for Raspberry Pi 2
- Free Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 2: Smart but Desperate Move to Attract Devs
- Windows 10 Coming to Raspberry Pi 2