The Microsoft Lumia 650 XL was never released, but numerous leaks have been revealed to the public with some claiming it’s the Lumia 650 XL and some it’s the Lumia 850. The cancelled release of the phone didn’t stop hacker Calyx Hikari from successfully running Windows RT 8.1 PE on the device.
Aside from the software, this video shows one of the models of the Lumia 650 XL, in this case the RM-1157, that only has one SIM-slot and a non-removable battery. Otherwise, it seems like a bigger version of the Lumia 650, and that is exactly what it should be.
- Windows Weekly 496 - The ARMs Have It
- Microsoft and Qualcomm to bring full Windows 10 and x86 desktop apps to mobile devices
- Report: Microsoft Surface Phone Prototype Runs Snapdragon 835, Supports x86 Apps
- Microsoft's x86 on ARM64 emulation: A Windows 10 'Redstone 3' Fall 2017 feature
- Microsoft: Skype app will stop working on Windows Phone and Windows RT in "early 2017"