On Wednesday, Microsoft debuted a new, and very funny, TV ad promoting Windows 8, this time by comparing the features of the Asus VivoTab Smart tablet against those of Apple's iPad. Today, Microsoft released a new video that once again takes on the iPad, but this time with an Asus tablet that's running Windows RT.
The new commercial, as uploaded on YouTube, is not like the humorous clip that Microsoft released Wednesday, where it was basically making fun of Apple's Siri voice command feature. Instead the ad, which compares the fourth generation iPad to the Asus VivoTab RT, is all about facts.
- Windows 10 on ARM is NOT Windows RT all over again
- What Is Windows 10 on ARM, and How is It Different From Windows RT?
- Asus, HP, and Lenovo are building Win10 PCs with Snapdragon 835 chips
- Microsoft: x86 Apps Will Run On ARM Chips At Near-Native Performance
- 5 reasons why Windows on ARM could change computing -- and 3 reasons it won't