Another week and another iPad vs Windows tablet commercial has landed on YouTube. This time around, Microsoft is comparing the iPad to the Surface RT.
The commercial runs through the now familiar feature comparisons between the two devices including the kickstand, touch cover, inclusion of Microsoft Office, multitasking, USB support and the commercial ends with a price comparison where the Surface RT undercuts the 16GB 4th generation iPad.
The commercial clocks in at 1m 21s long which may indicate that this one is likely not headed to the big screen as those spots are typically 30 or 90 seconds in length.
- Windows 10 on ARM is NOT Windows RT all over again
- What Is Windows 10 on ARM, and How is It Different From Windows RT?
- Microsoft: x86 Apps Will Run On ARM Chips At Near-Native Performance
- 5 reasons why Windows on ARM could change computing -- and 3 reasons it won't
- The real reason why you’ll never get Windows 10 on your Surface RT tablet