The Windows 10 Creators Update brought plenty of improvements for consumers and enterprises, but there are lot of new features for developers as well. And one of them is support for Cortana on the Raspberry Pi 3.
Starting with this new version of Windows 10 IoT Core, the popular developer board can serve as the foundation of more advanced devices that work with voice commands via Cortana, Redmond’s personal assistant that has until now been available on PCs and smartphones.
On the Raspberry Pi, Cortana comes with almost the same feature set and it supports commands to provide you with the weather, time, traffic, dictionary, sports, and information in many other domains.
- Windows 10 on ARM is NOT Windows RT all over again
- What Is Windows 10 on ARM, and How is It Different From Windows RT?
- Asus, HP, and Lenovo are building Win10 PCs with Snapdragon 835 chips
- Microsoft and Qualcomm announce Always Connected Windows 10 'Mobile PCs' with Snapdragon 835
- Microsoft: x86 Apps Will Run On ARM Chips At Near-Native Performance